Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Der Todwagon, eines hübsches auto

My turn to buy something :banana:

but unlike everybody else, I didn't get a cherry machine for $0.50 :lol:

presenting the Death Machine itself

and what, pray tell lead me to this insanity? well... take a look again, it has a d/r 5 spd, welded 3.9 dif, a SPFI 1.8, that has better oil pressure than mine (and fewer miles), rear disc - either oem or added, and someone has already converted it to Toyota 6 bolt hubs! :banana:

On top of that, those crappy looking lights on the hood are Hella's, I can steal the map light, cargo light, legible hvac buttons, a working cd player, tilt steering and who knows what else before I send it to the crusher

besides, the death skulls were cool :rolleyes: it even came with 40S&W ammo rolling around on the floor and beer cans under the seat - hell that was worth it right there

post-27810-136027631285_thumb.jpg

post-27810-136027631292_thumb.jpg

post-27810-1360276313_thumb.jpg

post-27810-136027631308_thumb.jpg

It was cheaper to buy that car for the demo than to rent a back hoe. But think about it, your car was a u-tube celebrity. Which means all you have to do now is find a Jesus shape in one of those dents and it is worth $52,125.03 on EBAY.

Congrats on the new Subaru.

It was cheaper to buy that car for the demo than to rent a back hoe. But think about it, your car was a u-tube celebrity. Which means all you have to do now is find a Jesus shape in one of those dents and it is worth $52,125.03 on EBAY.

Congrats on the new Subaru.

Still looking, does a beer stain count? Actually if I could get one of those Jesus action figures with the pull string voice, like I saw on the Top Gear North Pole episode, I'd be pretty happy with that.

• 4 months later...

The car is no more, having been put to rest by the great crusher. Between it's hard life and the stuff I stripped off of it, it was pretty much a mercy killing at this point. The guy (farmer Fred) was supposed to call me so I could video the crush, but he forgot... oh well.