Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Me presento....

Buenos dias gente... me llamo emilio alberdi fernandez tengo 24 años soy de la ciudad de fray bentos, uruguay y soy amante de los subarus de todas las epocas... aca en uruguay los autos cuestan mucho!! un sti 2009 okm cuesta 82.000 dolares.... le ponen muchos impuestos a los okm y esta prohibida la importacion de vehiculos usados... la nafta es carisima tambien....para dar un ejemplo mi loyale que la compre bastante desciudada en un remate de aduanas entre papeleo y todo se me fueron mas de 6000 dolares

antes leia el foro pero en un momento desaparecio y le perdi el rastro... aca lo encontre de nuevo...

dejo unas fotos de mi movil.. un abrazo!

firma1jj4.jpg

tablero.jpg

anglo.jpg

argentina.jpg

bahia.jpg

puente2.jpg

puentecolgante.jpg

repecho.jpg

repecho2.jpg

img148dt1.jpg

img150jv5.jpg

img151zj4.jpg

img152ud3.jpg

¡Eres Bienvenido al Club!

Lo Unico es que Aquí solo se Escribe en inglés... Habemos varios que Hablamos español pero todo se Mantiene y Comparte en Inglés para que todo el Mundo entienda.

Muy bonito tu Subaru, Gracias por Compartir tus Fotografías. :)

(Translation)

You`re Welcome!

But here we only write in English... there are some people who Speak Spanish here, but everything is Kept in English so Everybody will Share and Understand.

Pretty Subie you Have, Thank you for Sharing Your Pictures. :)

25,150 miembros....y solo dos dan la bienvenida? ufaaa no es lo que buscaba ...

86HatchShelby and Loyale 2.7 Turbo muchas gracias por su bienvenida......

èrp lamentalbelemnte no es lo que busco... aca hay mucha cantidad de gente pero se ve que muy poca calidad... 2 en 25mil... un abrazo chau

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

First post translated:

Good morning people… I am called Emilio alberdi Fernandez I have 24 years I am of the city of fray bentos, Uruguay and am loving of subarus of all the ages… breadfruit in Uruguay the cars cost much! sti 2009 okm costs 82,000 dollars…. they put many taxes to him to okm and this prohibited the import of used vehicles… the gasoline is most expensive also….in order to give to an example my loyale buy that it quite desciudada in a closing of customs between red tape and everything were to me but of 6000 dollars before leia the forum but in a while desaparecio and him perdi the sign… breadfruit encontre again… I leave photos of my reason. a hug!

Edited by 4x4_Welder

Hola emigl10!

(perdon por mi espanol escrito-no es lo mas perfecto, pero voy provar...)

Me llamo Federico, pero acqui me lamman '84 Flat-Four.

Soy primer generation Americano. Mi familia es de Argentina. Vivo en New Jersey con mi esposa Sarah. Me gusta decir que tengo sangre Argentino adentro!!:grin:

Cuando estuve en el Marine Corps, me entere de la capacidad increible del Subaru. No hay nada como el desierto con tierra incultivable para demonstrar la capacidad de estos maquinas impresionante! Sera anos despues que tuve la oportunidad de comprar uno.

Recien my encontre con un Subaru del ano '84 (GL wagon, 4-speed, 4x4). Me quede enamoraro imediatamente!

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97238

Que te parese?

Por favor, no lo tomes al mal que pocos saludos has recevido. Como Loyale 2.7 Turbo dice... la majoria hablan y escriben en ingles. Me questa escribe en espanol (muy evidente no?:-\), pero me da muchisimo allegria que tengo hermanos de Latin America acqui.

Por favor, no te vallas lejos por este razon. Sin duda, son gente fabulosos, dedicado para ayudar a los que tiene problemas y tambien amigable a todos que tiene la pasion para Subaru.

Saludos amigo!

Federico ('84 Flat-Four) :)

TRANSLATION:

Hello emigl10!

(sorry for my written Spanish- it’s not the most perfect, but I’ll try…)

My name is Fred, but here I am ’84 Flat-Four.

I am first-generation American. My family is from Argentina. I live in New Jersey with my wife Sarah. I like to say that I have Argentine blood coursing through me!!

When I was in the Marine Corps, I learned of the incredible capacities of the Subaru. There’s nothing like the desert with its uncultivatable land to demonstrate the capacities of these impressive machines. It would be years later that I would have the opportunity to purchase one for myself.

I recently came across an '84 (GL wagon, 4-speed, 4x4). I fell in love with it immediately!

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/...ad.php?t=97238

What do you think?

Please do not take it the wrong way with the number of welcomes you received here. Like Loyale 2.7 Turbo says, the majority of members here speak and write in English. It’s challenging for me to write in Spanish (it’s evident, no? ), put it makes me happy to hear that I have Latin American brothers here on the board.

Please don’t go too far for this reason. Without a doubt, these folks are fabulous, dedicated to helping anyone with problems and friendly to all who are passionate about their Subarus.

Welcome,

Fred (’84 Flat-Four)

Edited by '84 Flat-Four
English Translation

Actually, I figure the strait west coast run. I always figured a one way trip with a junker and fly back, but with the Subie you could make it back also, so the east coast run could be doable. How about the east coast back up through Argentina and across the Amazon basin? Can we get sponsers for that?