Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2" lift ended up big

one eye

So there has been another lifted wagon come out of my shop.

Dan (86GLSub) needed a lift so.........................here you go

homeandwagon2020.jpg?t=1237780456

homeandwagon2021.jpg?t=1237780684

homeandwagon2022.jpg?t=1237780701

I think this one ended up pretty big, 235/75/15s, a 2" lift, and an rump roast load of cutting and there she is!!!

Jeff

It just kinda follows the body line there, I had to cut the top part or else it will rub, so I just followed it out, I dont like the look of it to much either but it is only the second one I've done with that much cutting, you don't really practice that too much so its kinda trial and error. plus the tire moves back a bit while compressed.

Jeff

do you put any lift blocks between the rear suspension arm mounts, that may be why the rear tires move ahead on your rig. if you drop the swing mount down too, it leaves the wheelbase the same as stock i do so believe, plus then the tire does not move back when compressed, it just simply moves up and down like stock.

ea82 vehicles have a different range of movement than the ea81's do...cheers, brian

do you put any lift blocks between the rear suspension arm mounts, that may be why the rear tires move ahead on your rig. if you drop the swing mount down too, it leaves the wheelbase the same as stock i do so believe, plus then the tire does not move back when compressed, it just simply moves up and down like stock.

so if that Is a two inch lift with 235's how much lift is on your beater wheeler?

that brown wagon looks alot taller than your wheeler.

2" lift with 235s its a little taller but not much the struts are all the way up on the front and I don't know if the rears are on the 3rd stage or not. Its going to go down in the front to save the tires from waring out right off the bat...........and It's not the Beater Wagon. Its the wheeler Wagon, Ive put a ton of work into that rig to call it a beater.:) I wouldn't be afraid to drive it all the way to Lewiston ID:)

Jeff