Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi :) My name is Elizabeth. I live near Philly, PA. I currently have a 2004 Subaru Outback (H6). I used to have an 04 Subaru Outback Sport.

I am also thinking about getting a 95 Impreza..which is why I joined this forum. The seller says it has transmission problems and he thinks it may need a new one. I am (hopefully) going to look at the car this weekend. I will post up some questions then. I love going off roading and want to build more of a rally car.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Welcome!

It's great to see another Soobaholic from the Philly area!

I used to live in Queen village by 2nd & Christian. In Jan I moved to Pitman NJ (South Jersey) with my wife. Boy do I miss the city!!!! I still work at UPenn so its too bad, I still get a taste of Philly... It simmers me down when i get the urge to move back...

haven't been offroading in the barrens yet, but maybe this is what I need to get the Philly-fever outta me :lol:

can't help you out with your soob, I'm still a noob and still wet behind the ears :grin:

i got an 84 wagon and i'm still learning about it... everything so far has been incredibly easy to work on! This site is tremendous and the members here rock! :headbang:

I have no doubt you'll get all the info and help you need here!

Fred