Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Vineland, NJ

I'll be heading there on Tuesday, 3-31 and returning home on Thursday 4-2.

Just curious if anyone on here is in the area. Not sure if I can actually meet with anyone, depends on free time.

Going there to install a new slicer head in a customers Bakery, then make sure it performs correctly for them.

Won't be that enjoyable of a trip, as I'm going there with our salesman, Ray. I really don't like the arrogant SOB. I miight make it out of the parking lot at work before being fired, he may live to see the city limits.

On the otherhand, it may be enjoyable to watch the customer chew on him once we get there. Ray sold them a slicer head that won't do the product selection that he said it would, they ain't happy with him.

The head of our field service department has talked to the customer, found exactly what it is they are looking for in a slicer, and had one built for them, the one I'm going down to install.

Link to our web site: http://lematic.com/index.php

I do the electrical of the machinery, and do occassinal road trips. My oldest Son, Rich, builds the slicer heads.

Ray left today without leaving much info for me.

Seems we fly out tomorrow, spend the afternoon at the Bakery. Finish up the swap if needed on Wednesday morning. Product run is that afternoon into Thursaday AM.

No flight out for me Thursday, so I spend the night and head back here Friday AM.

That's all the info he left me. Gee Thanks, Ray!!!!!

Looks like Thursday night is a free night for me....

Connie,

I would love to go play in the mud.... :) Love to meet a few more Subaholics too.

But,,, I do have to leave here Friday. :(

Seems there was a mix up with the trucking outfit. They didn't schedule an appointment to deliver the slicer, so it won't be at the bakery until tomorrow afternoon.

SUCKS!!!! Cause I'm here with nothing to do but surf the net for awhile. Might head down to the lounge here in a few and have a few cold ones.

Also, the bakery pushed back the production run to Thursday night vs Wednesday, so we won't have as much time to observe the run.

Not exactly what we had in mind..

Can say it's a gorgeous day out though!!!!!!!

Fred,

Sent you a PM.

Edited by TomRhere