Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Welcome! Awesome site with awesome people!

I can't help you out with your Brat, but there are plenty of Brat owners here who will most definitely hook you up with all of the info, tips & tricks your cranium can digest!

Are you near Lancaster PA? There's a Meet in May (15th i think) in Carlisle PA. Here's the thread http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94250

Welcome again!

Let's see some pics of your Soob! :popcorn:

Thanks for the welcome, I'm from Weston WV. One of my friends and I were talking about the show in PA and would like to make it but our wives are dragging us to Myrtle Beach during that time:rolleyes:. but we have had this planned since Oct. of last year. Oh well, may be able to make it next year if we can get the time off from work. My wife works at a medical hospital, while I work at a psychiatric hospital. My friend and his wife that are going to the beach with us both work at the same place I do, and my son will be 3 by then. He has had his first car since before turning 2. My parents bought him an '83 T-Bird. He's the only grand kid on both sides so I'm in for it. He already likes cars, girls and horses.:grin:

Change of plans everyone. I guess we are coming to Carlisle instead of going to the beach. My wife, son, myself and our friends that were going to the beach with us are all going to come up on the 16th.:banana::grin: I'm not going to be able to bring the Brat though:(. I hope to meet some of the members of this site there. I'll probably be wearing a neon greenish yellow Summer Knights Cruzin Assoc. shirt, which is the local car club I have been a member of for about 5 years. We are having our 22nd annual show on 5-31-09 at Jackson's Mill 4H camp in Weston WV. Everyone is welcome. There is a small entry fee for those wishing to show a car, I think it's only $10 or so per car. and it's uaually free for spectators. For more info you can call Mike our club president at 304-269-5328. We hope to one day have the biggest show in WV.:grin:

How do I go about posting Pics here? All I have is my cell phone no digital camera.

Does your phone have a memory card? or can you send to e-mails?

What I do, is save all my pics to my memory card in my phone.

Then I transfer them to the computer via an adapter.

I usually upload them to photobucket.

And as many people have said, photobucket is the way to go.

That's about it.

If you go the e-mail route, just save them to the comp then upload.

I'm not sure if your e-mail provider will let you just link to the pictures.

Hope it helps!

This is the 85' beast itself.

0203091643.jpg

Oh, and Photobucket usually has IMG html for forums like this one :)

Twitch

Oh, and the 80' :D

Feb09098-2.jpg

I can email them to my hotmail acct. I have to go to work in a little bit, but I will try to get pictures in the next couple of days. Nice rides. Mine isn't a show stopper but I hope to make it a decent looking daily driver.:grin: Thanks for the info about the pictures. Aaron