Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru chat is where it's at

http://www.bydemons.com/chat

This is the COOLEST chat room ever because it's about SUBARUS and it's about the USMB and I'M in it and so are a bunch of other COOL PEOPLE and HOT CHIX and even the PRESIDENT pops in to ask about converting his limo to AWD sometimes.

You should totally CHECK IT OUT because lately it's been really boring and slow and its a fun way to talk about day to day stuff that's not threadworthy (not as if that stops some of us, myself included) and when the chat room gets BORING and SLOW I make annoying posts like THIS with too many CAPITAL LETTERS and you get annoyed at me.

It's the next best thing to WCSS because it doesn't take any GAS MONEY or VACATION TIME to get there, and you won't get sunburnt either.

If you're not a CHAT RAT you're not getting any CHEESE so hurry up and bookmark it please because it's the BEE'S KNEES.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

...and even the PRESIDENT pops in to ask about converting his limo to AWD sometimes.

Oh please... we all know the president wants to know how to fit 26's on the limo, not AWD :lol:

I havnt popped back in the chatroom since the board came back online :-\ Bad me :mad:

No one was in there.... and my line that I typed on was hidden behind all the old text from earlier in the day... stupid new IE8

Edited by Flowmastered87GL