Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Leggies built during the 95-99 run are all the same series. Body parts should interchange. Bumper and hood should be no problem. However, check the mounting holes for the grill to see if they are the same on both grills. I say this, because I once bought a grill for a 93 Leggie to put on my 91 Leggie. Size was the same, but mounting holes on the grills were different.

All the body panels will interchange.

Like he said, the grills may differ based on body style.

Not sure which of those are interchangeable but LSi and GT are not...well at least not between the 96 LSi and 97 GT I have. Look VERY similar, I would have sworn they interchange, but slightly different like he said.

All the body panels will interchange.

Like he said, the grills may differ based on body style.

Not sure which of those are interchangeable but LSi and GT are not...well at least not between the 96 LSi and 97 GT I have. Look VERY similar, I would have sworn they interchange, but slightly different like he said.

The legacy 97-99 GT and 96-99 outback have a bigger grille with a corresponding deeper cutout in the bumper for the grille.

The legacy 97-99 GT and 96-99 outback have a bigger grille with a corresponding deeper cutout in the bumper for the grille.
AH HA! thanks! so if i install my GT bumper on my LSi, then I use the GT grill with it? excellent, good to know.

i just installed your pulley today - the belts you sent me worked - although the alt belt was REALLY tight to get on. i might try to get one 1/2" or 1" longer. thanks for the extra 50 hp!:lol: