Ultimate Subaru Message Board

15" OBW rims on a 98 Forester - will they fit?

Thanks guys.

I'm pretty full up but I made this lady an offer a month ago. So she finally calls today. I may pass on the car but it has 4 flat tires so I needed to know if the other tires would fit incase I buy it.

I haven't had the best luck with the few Forester's I've done.

If it were me, I would take four cans of "fix a flat" to inflate the tires, and seal tire leaks, then top off with air from a small electric tire inflater powered by the cig lighter. You will need to drive the car to get the fix a flat product to seal leaks. This is easier then swapping out wheels. Like said by someone, this will help you get the car on a flat bed trailor / flat bed tow truck, or drive at least a short distance.

Thanks guys.

I'm pretty full up but I made this lady an offer a month ago. So she finally calls today. I may pass on the car but it has 4 flat tires so I needed to know if the other tires would fit incase I buy it.

I haven't had the best luck with the few Forester's I've done.

I haven't had much luck with the foresters either. The outback just seems much more popular.

The wheels fit fine.