Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It's Official, I've Joined the Dark Side (more pics added)

GL, you're a man after my own heart--get off the Interstates and see the real country. You have a nice next trip laid out. The North Cascades Highway is absolutely beautiful, made moreso when seen through the windows of a Subaru! And Stevens Pass, a little more "civilized," is still a fun drive.

Looking forward to some great pix next spring.

I seem to recall that 20 gets closed in the winter. I go to Sedro Woolley twice a week but havnt been to colville in almost 2 years (hated going up there for dollar tree in the winter) I would suggest doing it when its thawed... it gets scary out there in freezing dark icy winter nights. I would suggest going past the grand coulee dam...just cause its so "dam" big. I took my truck past it one time in winter. Thankfully all the roads were clear as there was no shoulders anywhere to install chains.

• 5 months later...

Well I just got back from a trip to the beach with the g/f. I've had the STI almost a year and it has over 23K on it. Here are a couple of pics from this weekend's adventure. These were taken on the beach at Tierra Del Mar

Beach-Feb-2010_075.jpg

Beach-Feb-2010_056.jpg