Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Yes, it looks factory, just that Panasonic keeps changing radio models. I have both a 98 and 99 Leggies. Both have factory Panasonic radios, that are different from each other, and neither look like yours, still there are similarities, so here are my thoughts..........

Judging from your picture, I would try to set the time by pressing in, and continue holding in, the button marked display. While continuing to keep the button pushed in, after about 5 second, press either one of the radio station "tune" buttons. I am thinking one tune button will advance the clock time setting, the other button will retard the clock time setting.

If this doesn't work, while continue to push in the display button, try pushing other buttons in. I have one radio that uses the station preset buttons to set the clock, while the display button is depressed.

Yes, it is frustrating, just like setting the correct time on a digital watch. If you keep pressing buttons, I bet you will be successful.

Edited by Rooster2
additional write up info