Ultimate Subaru Message Board

"Move that bus!" - My GL-10 project

bobs97c5

:slobber: That is beautiful! You wouldnt happen to still have the cop pushbars do you? Id be interested in those...

-Bill

Bill, are you still interested in the cop pushbars? I am looking for some EJ22 motor mounts and some EA82 transmission mounts in good condition. I'd be willing to trade if you have either of those.

Saw your rig at tinseltown today, looks even better in person, that wet spot on the hood was my drool. How big of lift is that?, and what size tires are those? Any chance I could come by and look at your rig? I'm still figuring out exactly what I want to do to mine.

Edited by killshot_kustom

Saw your rig at tinseltown today, looks even better in person, that wet spot on the hood was my drool. How big of lift is that?, and what size tires are those? Any chance I could come by and look at your rig? I'm still figuring out exactly what I want to do to mine.

I was at Tinseltown watching Bruno. It has a 4" BYB lift. Those tires are 215/75R15 which is 28". You're more than welcome to come see my rig sometime. I live in Ashland but work in Medford.

• 10 months later...