Ultimate Subaru Message Board

couple older subys worth saving at Seargeants towing tomorrow

oh well, somebody didnt want these rust buckets.....

so true, someone didn't want them so much that they got towed away. i mean sure we all might have a car sitting somewhere that we might not think about much, but to have it sit some where for so long that someone complains and then it gets towed now that's sad

Once they make it out to the yard,they're no longer for sale as a whole car w/title. Oregon State law.

Maybe in the staging area they still are. But,I doubt it.

Actually, this isn't true.

Oregon is one of the few states you can buy a car OUT of the junkyard. It WILL have a *reconstructed* title, and it will have to be VIN inspected at registration.

Other than that, there is no law against buying a car from the yard.

Yeah,I don't know. I've tried to buy two cars out of two different yards in Oregon.

One in the Dalles and one in Bend.

I was turned down both times. And,both yard owners stated the same reason. That it was no longer legal to sell cars out of the yard.

I'd grab that coupe if I could.

It looks Great. At least what I can see of it.

Are you kidding me? Those cars are in Awesome shape. Just gettin' broke in,really.

I'd love to have the coupe.

Just going off what I've seen of other cars that get towed off the street and to that yard. Usually abandoned and very neglected. I'm sure someone from the USMB could make either of those cars into a beauty. Just going to take some work.