Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I sold my RS today. I had it two years and over all it was a great car, and I loved it. But, the head gaskets were leaking, and I really need a family car. The two door didn't cut it for me, my wife, our daughter, and the dog. So if all works out, we will be getting a 2004 Forester XT. I will definitely post pics if and when I get it. I'll miss it, but it will be staying "in the family" The new owner is on mainelysubarus.com a local Subaru forum I'm part of. He has lots of funds and plans on putting Forester struts on it and making kind of a rally car out of it for his own personal use. And it is currently sitting at a garage getting the head gaskets done, so it will have a good home, and I will most likely still get to see it and even work on it.

Which leads to the question, if I were to buy a blue RS . . . would it rain?

:lol:Yeah it seems that way.

Subaru360- The forester is actually for sale by Gabe, the guy you got the front clip from.

Durania-yeah the hood scoop and the vents were pealing badly. They all do, even the obs hoods

Oh yeah, I think he drove that XT to my house. If so it's a nice one.

I have an RS here I bought and the scoop is peeling too!

Yeah the XT is really nice!!! Very clean and well taken care for. And comes with a bunch of good stuff as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Congrats Jason!! good deal. I want to get rd of my Legacy and get a Forester..not happy with the power output of the EJ22 on my 95..with the way traffic is around here..slow is not an option. The Foresters are awesome..have everything you need.. power and room!! ( I need the room for the dogs..they arent allowed in my Impreza )

Cant wait to see the pics when you pick it up

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting it! I already test drove it and it went great, but has plenty of room for improvement!! Which is so much easier in a turbo, and the 2.5 turbos that come in these Foresters are really strong and dependable motors, nothing like the EJ25's. I also am looking forward to all the room for the family. I will post some pics when I get it!!

I got it!! It's awesome, I just want to drive it.....A LOT!!! I'll get some more pics when I get a chance:banana:

COOL!! That's an nice addition to your collection.

I'll definitely come over and see it sometime when my life settles down a bit. Things have been a bit insane lately around here.

BTW, the guy who put the ej22 in the back of his forester was lobstah on MS.

COOL!! That's an nice addition to your collection.

I'll definitely come over and see it sometime when my life settles down a bit. Things have been a bit insane lately around here.

BTW, the guy who put the ej22 in the back of his forester was lobstah on MS.

Yeah I made the trip home with 4 snow tires, a set of stock roof racks, a grill, two EA backing plates, a do barrier, and a full RX body kit!! Lots of room, and the seats weren't layed down!! Yeah, lemme know when you wanna come have a look! Anytime I'm home.