Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Turbone's Wheels..

Thanks for all the positive comments. It's my first ea82 vehicle,and I am really happy with it. I had to do a bunch of work to the motor to get it going,but in the end,it runs very well.

I figured out how to do almost all the work thru the search function, mostly.And,after resealing the motor and replacing some of the valve train components,it runs like a top. It sat in this guys garage for 5 or 6 years with a bad head gasket and some other crazy valve train problems.

Originally,it was going to be my brother in law's ride,but he lost interest pretty quick when I told him we had to pull the motor.:lol: Some people don't understand how rewarding it is to bring one back to life.

dig it! i wanted to buy those wheels , but would have had nothing to put them on that did not destroy them.glad they went to someone to utilize them proper.lookin good mang.cheers, brian

I second that.. but will add money is for other stuff and projects when I have it.