Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justy 4x4 question

i dont care on the engine i was just wondering if i could single out non CVTs by asking for 4x4's.

i want 4x4 any way but it helps to know.

after i fix the exhaust i am probally gonna dump the wagon and drive the 280 untill i can find a decent crusty justy work wrenching on a bit before gettin it back on the road.

and i have been watching people abuse the heck out of justys on you tube it seems like they over heat before any thing else at 9k rpm

mean this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWMU5TO2ZQw

i watched it til the end. big fireball

i dont care on the engine i was just wondering if i could single out non CVTs by asking for 4x4's.

i want 4x4 any way but it helps to know.

after i fix the exhaust i am probally gonna dump the wagon and drive the 280 untill i can find a decent crusty justy work wrenching on a bit before gettin it back on the road.

and i have been watching people abuse the heck out of justys on you tube it seems like they over heat before any thing else at 9k rpm

no that ones different

i still think it overheated and then had a failure

edit:

this is the one i found interesting:

they dont seem horribly worried about fixing the throttle cable at all, it didnt blow but man thats something

there were some others i cant find now with some hill billys but i do realize thats a pretty general term when it comes to people destroying cars

Edited by Niku-Sama