Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

Some Totally wasted guy hit my parked car with his 2007 F-150 and also hit a '91 Celica. Needless to say he is now in jail. And his Insurance WILL pay.

I was gonna say, what the hell kind of offroading were you doing?

That really sucks man.

I hope his insurance pays up the nose for fixing those cars.

Twitch

I am chasing a few problems with my newly acquired 1992 Loyal. I replaced the coolant temp sensor and tightened wwwwaaayyyy to much and it broke off leaving the threaded side in the block.

LARGE L painted on my forehead. LOSER Freak:banghead::banghead:

Wow.. why so tight???

my hatch has now conquered gravity. :D by replacing the lift cylinder of course no major feat by far but i did do somthing to my subie :D oh got one of the more honey combish style grilles off a sedan too. : D looks way better than the straight ones plus its black and goes with my white real well. i dig it

Who knows!!!

I should have taken a bong rip first:-\

Anyone got an idea on how to get that ************ out now!

I wired the sensor in place so it works but....

If you have an automatic center punch you may be able to coax it out that by making the punch unscrew it. Works for me alot.

WOW I am a complete idiot, I've wanted to touch up my wiper on my XT but never did because i didnt want to remove it. never thought of putting newspaper behind it.

sometime I fail to see simple logic:banghead:

AND SubaruJawn, sooo you take time to put some chrome letters on your grill but not to fix that HUUUUGE gap on the bumper? i realize it hit a deer? you said? but some zip ties will fix that right up:grin:

Edited by rpholz